Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Hide in the Cleft of the Rock





Hide in the Cleft of the Rock

I received this word from the LORD from the LORD on June 7th 2004 at 1:00am.   I did not share it for 'fear of men's faces.'  The LORD reminded me of some prophesies He gave me many years ago  and He has instructed me to release them because I am sensing we are in the time of their revelation...the dangerous days He spoke about.  He is now instructing me to release all relevant words He has given me. 

It is with the fear of Almighty GOD and the desire to be obedient that I am sharing these words.

May the LORD bless and encourage you as you read.

Minister Pearlene
God's Precious Pearls Ministry.


June 7th, 2004 1:00am        Hide in the Cleft of the Rock

The Spirit of the Lord came upon me in a very strong way as I was walking across my bedroom and was about to get into bed. His presence was so strong that all I could say repeatedly for what seemed to be minutes was, “You are a Mighty God!!!!! You are a Mighty God!!!!!”  As I got into bed, in the stillness and quietness of the night He spoke to me.  I had a very busy day and was tired, but in His presence all my tiredness went and I felt very relaxed.  The Lord spoke to my heart:

“My daughter, you are just where I want you to be. I delight to see you hunger after me and as you hunger after me you will be fed and there I will meet with you.  I have seen the hunger in your heart.  I have seen the desires and the contents of your heart and your longing for me.  That hunger, I will fill with my presence, I will grant you your hearts’ desires. You are now in my rest and that is where I desire to see you…in My rest."
 It was as though at that time, I saw myself nestled under an eagle’s wing right at the junction of the wings and the breast.  I felt so loved and comfortable......  The Lord continued.

“My daughter, you are hid in the cleft of the Rock, you are safe in My arms, there I will hide and protect you.  I want you to hide yourself in My presence; there is comfort, rest and healing.  There is protection from all ills, there you are safe.  There you will find rest and there you will fly on eagle’s wings far away from the storm.  I will bear you up with Me from dangers even as the eagle flies far above the storm and watches it from below.  This is where I want my people to be safe in my arms.  I will bear them up far away from dangers. When you are hid in Me, I can bear you up. 

My child there are DANGERS IN THE HORIZON!!!!!…..DANGERS IN THE HORIZON!!!!!….DANGERS IN THE HORIZON!!!!!!!  

I want my children to find refuge in me in the cleft of the Rock there they are safe.  I will bear them up far above all dangers…the dangerous days ahead.  The world will not understand, but my children will be safe as long as they hide in me.  Nestled under my arms in the cleft of the rock and I will cover you and safely hide you.  Tell my people….tell them to hide themselves in My presence…tell them My daughter, it is in My presence that they are safe, tell them of the dangerous days ahead and they are to seek me and hide themselves.  

There are troubles such as one has never seen before ahead, and they will only find refuge within the cleft of the Rock…in My presence.  Tell them to seek Me and I will hide them and bear them up far away from the dangers to come.  Who have ears to hear let him hear what the spirit says, tell them My daughter, tell them!!!!!”

I sensed such urgency in the spirit for us all to really seek the Lord and forsake all that would hinder us to do so, and for us to really rest in His presence.  

It was only a few days ago in my quiet time the Lord spoke to my heart and said, “Come my daughter to Mt Zion, in My presence, let me show you what is in the horizon.”

May we all respond to the urgent call of the Lord to seek Him and hide ourselves in Him is my prayer for all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment